I have been fascinated with the past all my life. Although time travel is not possible (at least, as far as I know), we can still experience it through what I call "relics of the fourth dimension." Namely, as the old saying goes, "time marches on." We can't travel in the fourth dimension, except going forward in the present, but we can follow the trail of the fourth dimension. Along the way, people lose or discard items from their being. These relics are unintentional time capsules that give us as glimpse into their lives. Here on The Time Searchers blog, I will show some relics of the past that I have run across in our present. Sometimes when I am out on a relic hunt with the Colonial Relic Hunter, we know that we are not alone. There is more than just relics at these historical sites. Indeed, it could be said that there is a portal to the past, perhaps to another dimension, where that which once was, still is. A place where the real consorts with the shadows; the present fuses with the past, on Time Searchers: Ghost Relics.

Friday, November 25, 2016

FATE-SOMETIMES TIMING IS A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH-A TRAGIC THANKSGIVING THAT I WILL NEVER FORGET

http://www.wpxi.com/news/child-among-3-killed-north-versailles-police-chase-crash-3-others-injured/470219618

I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A HAPPY THANKSGIVING.  IT IS A TIME TO MEET WITH FRIENDS AND RELATIVES AND APPRECIATE OUR FRIENDSHIPS AND GOOD FORTUNE THAT WE HAVE ENJOYED FOR THE YEAR.  I FEEL THAT I WAS GIVEN A SPECIAL GIFT THIS YEAR ON THANKSGIVING.
I WAS SCHEDULED TO MEET WITH RELATIVES THIS THANKSGIVING.  AS USUAL, I WAS RUNNING LATE AND HAD TO MAKE A LAST MINUTE, UNSCHEDULED STOP AT MY OFFICE TO PICK UP THE CHARGER FOR MY PHONE.  DURING THE TIME I TOOK TO DO THAT A FATAL TRAFFIC ACCIDENT OCCURRED AT A SPOT ON THE ROAD THAT I WOULD HAVE BEEN ON AT ABOUT THE I WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE IF I HAD NOT MADE MY UNSCHEDULED STOP.  THE ACCIDENT OCCURRED AT 2:23 PM AND I ARRIVED ON THE SPOT AT 2.27 PM AFTER MAKING MY UNSCHEDULED STOP AT MY OFFICE TO RETRIEVE THE PHONE CHARGER.  THIS STOP TOOK ME 3-4 MINUTES.  I AM GRATEFUL THAT I WAS NOT AT THIS INTERSECTION AT THE TIME AND I PRAY FOR THE POOR FAMILY OF THREE THAT WAS KILLED IN THIS TRAGIC ACCIDENT ALONG WITH THE THREE INJURED IN THE MERCEDES SUV.   IT WAS A TERRIBLE SCENE AND I COUNT MY BLESSINGS THAT THE GUY UPSTAIRS HAS OTHER PLANS FOR ME-THE TIME SEARCHER

No comments:

Post a Comment