I have been fascinated with the past all my life. Although time travel is not possible (at least, as far as I know), we can still experience it through what I call "relics of the fourth dimension." Namely, as the old saying goes, "time marches on." We can't travel in the fourth dimension, except going forward in the present, but we can follow the trail of the fourth dimension. Along the way, people lose or discard items from their being. These relics are unintentional time capsules that give us as glimpse into their lives. Here on The Time Searchers blog, I will show some relics of the past that I have run across in our present. Sometimes when I am out on a relic hunt with the Colonial Relic Hunter, we know that we are not alone. There is more than just relics at these historical sites. Indeed, it could be said that there is a portal to the past, perhaps to another dimension, where that which once was, still is. A place where the real consorts with the shadows; the present fuses with the past, on Time Searchers: Ghost Relics.

Friday, July 1, 2016

JULY 4 STYLE CELEBRATION CEREMONY-CIRCA 1910


      HERE WE ARE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE JULY 4 HOLIDAY WEEKEND  I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE TIME GOES (AND I'M THE TIME SEARCHER).  ANYWAY, I WONDERED WHAT TO POST FOR THIS WEEKEND AND THOUGHT WHY NOT SHOW AN IMAGE FROM OUR PATRIOTIC PAST..  SO, HERE WE HAVE ANOTHER PHOTO FROM THE TIME SEARCHERS ARCHIVE.  IT SHOWS AN EVENT CIRCA 1910.  IT LOOKS LIKE THE OFFICIAL IN THE FRONT ROW IS A POLICEMAN.  I BELIEVE THE PHOTO WAS TAKEN IN CLEVELAND, OHIO SINCE THE PHOTOGRAPHER'S STUDIO WAS LOCATED THERE.  IT COULD BE A  PHOTO OF PEOPLE BEING SWORN IN AS U.S. CITIZENS.  I AM NOT SURE.  BUT, THE EVENT DOES HAVE A PATRIOTIC THEME TO IT.  IT IS NICE TO SEE EVERY ONE WELL DRESSED.  PEOPLE SEEMED TO CARE MORE ABOUT THEIR APPEARANCES THEN.
       I WILL BE GETTING MORE RELIC HUNTING VIDEO UP SOON.  MAYBE SOME THIS WEEKEND.  WE WILL BE DOING SOME RELIC RECON ON A 40+ ACRE TRACT OF LAND IN THE HOPE OF FINDING SOME LOST COLONIAL FOUNDATIONS.  HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE SOME FOOTAGE FROM THAT.  HAVE A HAPPY, SAFE JULY 4 AND REMEMBER OUR BRAVE COLONIAL FOREFATHERS WHO RISKED IT ALL (INCLUDING THE HANGMAN'S NOOSE) TO ESTABLISH THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH. -THE TIME SEARCHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment