I have been fascinated with the past all my life. Although time travel is not possible (at least, as far as I know), we can still experience it through what I call "relics of the fourth dimension." Namely, as the old saying goes, "time marches on." We can't travel in the fourth dimension, except going forward in the present, but we can follow the trail of the fourth dimension. Along the way, people lose or discard items from their being. These relics are unintentional time capsules that give us as glimpse into their lives. Here on The Time Searchers blog, I will show some relics of the past that I have run across in our present. Sometimes when I am out on a relic hunt with the Colonial Relic Hunter, we know that we are not alone. There is more than just relics at these historical sites. Indeed, it could be said that there is a portal to the past, perhaps to another dimension, where that which once was, still is. A place where the real consorts with the shadows; the present fuses with the past, on Time Searchers: Ghost Relics.

Friday, March 17, 2017

A RARE FIND: A RETRO AND VINTAGE LIFESTYLE BABE: LILLY JARLSSON


I WAS RANDOMLY LOOKING AT VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE AND STUMBLED UPON LILLY JARLSSON'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL.  SHE IS A GERMAN WOMAN WHO DOES VIDEOS ON RETRO STYLE AND LIVING AND ITEMS FROM THE PAST THAT SHE USES IN HER DAILY LIFE.  I WAS REALLY IMPRESSED ( O.K. COLONIAL RELIC HUNTER, I ADMIT IT, I WAS ENCHANTED) WITH HER.  MOST OF HER VIDEOS CONCERN WOMEN'S FASHION, BUT THERE ARE SOME OTHERS THAT ARE OF INTEREST TO PEOPLE WHO LIKE THE THINGS OF THE PAST.  WHAT MAKES HER VIDEOS SO ENJOYABLE IS HER ENTHUSIASM AND (YES, I AM VERY SHALLOW) HER GOOD LOOKS.  IT IS RARE TO FIND AN ATTRACTIVE WOMAN INTERESTED IN THE ANTIQUES FIELD.  SO,  LILLY IS A RARE FIND INDEED.  I LINKED HER VIDEO ENTITLED "WHY & HOW DOES SOMEONE START A RETRO LIFESTYLE.  I AM AMAZED HOW WELL SHE SPEAKS ENGLISH WITHOUT AN ACCENT.  AT FIRST I THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS AN AMERICAN.  THEN I SAW THAT SHE IS FROM GERMANY AND LIVES THERE.  SHE HAS INTERESTING VIDEOS AND I THINK SHE WILL GO FAR.-THE TIME SEARCHER

No comments:

Post a Comment